Mormon Moms for Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw Cooking!

This blog is intended to be a support for anyone who desires to make the vegetarian, vegan {and or} raw food diet change. Whether you want to drastically change to a completely raw diet or just add a few more vegetarian meals to your weekly menu, we are here for you! It doesn't matter who you are or why you want to make the change. We want to share our love, support, tips, testimonies and - recipes - to make your life easier, happier and healthier!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And.....I'm back! (I hope)

Hello, friend. Are you still there or have you given up on me completely?

I have moved from bullet hole apartment into a new nice fresh and clean apartment and I am almost all the way moved in. Guess which room was 100% done first? My kitchen :) I'm ready to get back in there and start cookin!

My menu for the week is planned. New recipes are being mentally tweaked and twisted and perfected. The grocery list is noted, ladies.

If all goes well this week I'll have some new recipes to be blogging about in no time!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm glad everything went smooth with the move to Utah. Nice to see you back in blogland again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...