Mormon Moms for Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw Cooking!

This blog is intended to be a support for anyone who desires to make the vegetarian, vegan {and or} raw food diet change. Whether you want to drastically change to a completely raw diet or just add a few more vegetarian meals to your weekly menu, we are here for you! It doesn't matter who you are or why you want to make the change. We want to share our love, support, tips, testimonies and - recipes - to make your life easier, happier and healthier!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bouncing Back

Is anyone still there? I hope you don't feel too neglected.

I want you to know that I am bouncing back....slowly. My pregnancy was very difficult and my recovery has been very difficult as well but it's OK because the actual BIRTH was AMAZING! Did I tell you all about my homebirth yet? Well, it really was the most powerful experience of my life. You can read all about the actual birth and see the pictures HERE (sorry if I already bragged about this...I still have a foggy brain).

I just wanted to let you all know that I've been back in the kitchen and have found some lovely recipes that I really want to share but I just haven't gotten around to actually typing up yet. My baby has been plagued with reflux - SO SAD! But I just found the secret magical cure...are you ready? CHLOROPHYLL! Drink from 2 TBS to 1/4 cup 1-3 times a day (depending on your needs) and you'll see a completely different baby...at least I did :)

OK - Quinoa Burgers that are to die for are up first!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...